81 Self-Care Ideas And Activities To Add To Your Self-Care Plan
Self-care is a very broad category of behavior that involves almost anything you can do to meet your emotional, physical, mental or spiritual needs. After all, learning to know when your needs are met is a vital part of creating a happy, abundant life and maintaining a high vibration in your Law of Attraction work. So, it is vital you have a healthy self-care plan! It not only promotes positivity and mindfulness but also encourages physical health as well. Be sure to jot down any of your own self-care ideas and see how many you can come up with before reading our list.
Here are 81 activities to consider adding to your self-care plan today…
81 Self-Care Ideas
1. Go for a spontaneous day trip.
2. Plant a new tree or shrub.
3. Finish the sentence “I love myself because ____” with a new ending each day.
4. Take a full day away from your phone and the internet.
5. Write in a journal and tune into your feeling every day.
6. Listen to an album you used to love when you were young.
7. Treat yourself to dinner at a new restaurant.
8. Cut back on interactions with negative people in your social circle.
9. Go for a solo walk in a beautiful place.
10. Learn how to knit or crochet.
11. Sit in a coffee shop and people watch for an hour.
12. Listen to the sound of waves (ideally in person).
13. Schedule a massage.
14. Buy an adult coloring book.
15. Remind yourself you are not responsible for other people’s happiness.
16. Read at least one new book a month.
17. Sing at the top of your voice.
18. Find a delicious new recipe and cook it from scratch.
19. Write a handwritten letter to a friend.
20. Look through your favorite old photographs.
21. Research your family tree, learning new things about where you come from.
22. Learn to play a new board game.
23. Design an inspirational collage full of images that make you happy, and display it near your desk.
24. Play on a swing set, like you used to when you were a kid.
25. Meditate once a day.
26. Take a shower by candlelight, using nicely scented products.
27. Design your own cocktail (alcohol or virgin).
28. Schedule an evening of watching your favorite TV show.
29. Go to a cat café and make some fluffy friends.
30. Freshen up your look with a new haircut.
31. Start learning to play a new instrument.
32. Rearrange your furniture to get a new perspective.
33. Build something with Lego.
34. Spend an afternoon in an art gallery.
35. Make up a new dance and perform it in your living room.
36. Explore a nearby town you’ve never visited before.
37. Write down ten things that make you feel proud.
38. Try out a new sport.
39. Say “no” to that extra commitment.
40. Start a blog about something you’re passionate about.
41. Throw away things tying you to negative baggage from the past.
42. Listen to a motivational song as soon as you get up.
43. Ride a horse (there are plenty of classes for beginners).
44. Consciously let go of grudges.
45. Bake cookies, then share them with your neighbors (and keep some for yourself).
46. Go camping and immerse yourself in nature.
47. Create a smoothie with fresh fruits and vegetables.
48. Clear out clothes you don’t need and give them to a charity.
49. Get up to watch the sunrise.
50. Attend a performance by a local band.
51. Get some fresh flowers, display them and enjoy their scent.
52. Go to see a movie by yourself.
53. Smile at yourself in the mirror.
54. Send a thoughtful little care package to someone you love.
55. Try acupuncture.
56. Relax and tone your muscles in the swimming pool.
57. Call your favorite relative.
58. Play in the snow.
59. Practice yoga.
60. Paint a representation of your feelings (as abstract as you like).
61. Collect beautiful stones.
62. Treat yourself to some gourmet chocolate.
63. Go to a comedy club and laugh the evening away.
64. Set aside a little money each week for a vacation fund.
65. Write a poem.
66. Make a hot bath with bubbles or essential oils.
67. Make contact with someone you miss and haven’t spoken to in ages.
68. Ride in a hot air balloon.
69. Join a new group, like a book club or art class.
70. Spend 5 minutes at the end of the day thinking of something that makes you feel grateful.
71. Photograph the sunset.
72. Give yourself permission to be consistently authentic.
73. Listen to one of your favorite actors reading an audiobook.
74. Look up positive news stories to balance out the negative coverage.
75. Pay a stranger a sincere compliment.
76. Have a picnic in a park, whether alone or with friends.
77. Spend a day in your comfiest clothes, not caring about your appearance.
78. Dance in the rain.
79. Allow yourself to sleep in for about two extra hours.
80. Book an appointment to have your feet massaged and your toes painted.
81. Tell yourself “I’m ready to live my best life and be my best self.”
Learn How To Cut Yourself Free From The Negative Energy Cord In Your Life
Free Ebook Reveals Little-Known, Powerful "Ancient" Technique For Identifying And Clearing Limiting Beliefs Helping You To Break Through To Your Best Self
(Taking You To A Higher Place Of Consciousness)