17 Funny, Inspirational Quotes About Life And Happiness
Sometimes life can be hard, and there can be moments when things may not be perfect, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try and stay positive.
Looking at funny and inspirational quotes can help to cheer you up and also inspire you to make the most out of your life. Whether you need the inspiration to help you to visualize your future, or if you just need a ‘pick me up', these quotes can help you.
Take a look at my list of funny and inspirational quotes about life and happiness, to help you stay positive today.
Learn How To Cut Yourself Free From The Negative Energy Cord In Your Life
Free Ebook Reveals Little-Known, Powerful "Ancient" Technique For Identifying And Clearing Limiting Beliefs Helping You To Break Through To Your Best Self
(Taking You To A Higher Place Of Consciousness)
17 Funny Inspirational Quotes About Life And Happiness
1. “Opportunity does not know, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
2. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
3. “When I hear somebody sigh, “Life is hard”, I am always tempted to ask, “Compared to what?” – Sydney Harris
4. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
5. “When something goes wrong in your life just yell ‘PLOT TWIST’, and move on”. – Molly Weis
6. “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open.” – Frank Zappa
7. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
8. “There are two ways to pass a hurdle: leaping over or plowing through…There needs to be a monster truck option.” – Jeph Jacques
9. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” – Dale Carnegie
10. “Aspire to inspire before we expire.” – Eugene Bell Jr
11. “Here is a test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished – If you’re alive, it isn’t.” – Richard Bach
12. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
13. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
14. “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
15. “Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.” – Robert Brault
16. “Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
17. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
Clearing Negativity From Your Life Today
This list is just the beginning! If you want more advice and inspiration today, be sure to download your free copy of Joe Vitale's new book.
Discover Dr. Vitale's top 5 tips, and steps, for clearing negativity from your life today. If you’ve wondered why the Law of Attraction doesn’t seem to be working for you, this can be the key to help you finally make the most of your manifestation potential. This book will also introduce to you The Secret Mirror and The Ho'oponopono Method.
So, get your copy today! Just click here now to register your free ebook.