Notice and Takedown Procedure
Notice of Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
If you believe that work or material has been dealt with in a way which constitutes an infringement of your intellectual property rights, please notify the Company by using the following ‘Notice to TheLawOfAttraction.com of Intellectual Property Rights Infringement’.
The Company reserves the right to ask for verification of your identity and to seek further information from you to clarify the basis of your claim. Please note that the Company may not be able to investigate claims that are anonymous or incorrectly addressed or do not provide sufficient information in the form of Notice set out below. We will use reasonable efforts to identify allegedly infringing content but cannot be responsible where you have failed to provide all the relevant facts or where these facts cannot be ascertained.
Warning: Any statement you make may be used in court proceedings. Any false, misleading or inaccurate information provided by you may result in civil and criminal liability.
If you wish to notify the Company of an alleged intellectual property right infringement contained on this website, please complete the ‘Notice to TheLawOfAttraction.com of Intellectual Property Rights Infringement’ below and send a signed and dated PDF copy.
You must also include a postal address, your daytime telephone number and an e-mail address so that the Company may respond to the Notice.
Notice to TheLawOfAttraction.com of Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
I, [please insert your full name] of [please give your postal address, daytime telephone number and email address], say as follows:
- I refer to the website [please insert the relevant page of the website (e.g. www.thelawofattraction.com)] (the “Website”) and now give notice to the Company that the content on your Website as identified below is infringing or contributing to an infringement of intellectual property rights.
- The work in which intellectual property rights are claimed is [please clearly identify and describe the material or work(s) claimed to be infringed] (the “Work”).
[Note: Please specify the intellectual property right being infringed – e.g. copyright; patent; trademark; design right; and give details of relevant registrations if available.]
- The material which is claimed to infringe the Work (“Infringing Material”) is [please clearly identify and describe the alleged infringing material or work(s)].
- The Infringing Material appears on the Website at [please cut and paste the address of the relevant web page from the Website where the infringing material appears].
- The use of the Infringing Material described in paragraph 4 infringes [my rights] [or] [the rights of the Complainant] [delete as appropriate] in the Work and is not authorised by the owner of the rights, its agent(s) or the law.
- [I am] [or] [I am authorized to act on behalf of] the owner of an exclusive right in the Work that is claimed to be infringed. [If the person making the statement is acting on behalf of the claimant please include the following statement: The [person/entity] claiming that its rights in the Work have been infringed is [please state the name and address of the person/entity] (“Complainant”). I am [please explain the relationship of the signatory to the Complainant].
I declare the above claim to be true and understand that the above claims may be used in any subsequent court proceedings relating to the above complaint of infringement.