15 Short Inspirational Quotes About Life And Happiness
Do you feel that you are often unmotivated or uninspired? It can be hard to stay motivated with your goals, but there are things that can help, including reading inspirational quotes.
I have put together a list of short inspirational quotes about life to help keep you inspired and passionate about life. Whether you are using the Law of Attraction to attract your dreams and reach your goals, or just struggling to stay motivated, these quotes can help you to get inspired again. Take a look at these quotes and try to come back to them when you are feeling uninspired.
Short Inspirational Quotes About Life
1. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.” – Wilson Kanadi
4. “There’s a four-letter word you must use when you get rejected… next.” – Jack Canfield
5. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus on the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
6.“If you are interested, you’ll do what’s convenient. If you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes.” – John Assaraf
7. “It’s never too late to start creating the life you desire.” – Dawn Clark
8. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
9. “In the middle of every difficulty, lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
10. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
11. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
12.“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
13.“It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
14. “The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.” – Bob Proctor
15. “Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.” – Mary Morrissey
Want more motivation today? Be sure to get your hands on our Law Of Attraction toolkit! Just click here now.
What is your favorite quote? Let us know in the comments now!
Like What You've Read?