Do you use quotes in your daily life? Do you find them helpful, or use them as inspiration when you are feeling unmotivated? Motivational quotes can be great to provide you with the inspiration you may need to achieve your goals. Keep reading to discover our favorite daily quotes to live by!
When you are using the Law of Attraction, you will usually be doing so to achieve your dream life and goals. Sometimes we can feel unmotivated or lost, not knowing where to start. This is where motivational quotes can really help you feel more passionate, and hopefully help you to find out what you would like to achieve.
I’m going to share with you some incredibly motivating quotes, but first I want to discuss why these quotes can help us stay motivated and also ways that you can use them for your own inspiration.
You may have heard of how affirmations can change your life before; affirmations are simply a positive statement you can say to yourself, to stay happy and uplifted. Many people say that motivational quotes are very similar to affirmations or mantras.
When we read motivational quotes, they will normally reaffirm our own beliefs about ourselves, or at the very least, the quotes will make us relate to them. Motivational quotes are normally quotes made by successful people, so we can read them and feel connected with the person: you may think to yourself, ‘if they can do it, so can I!’.
Most of us also like to read these motivational quotes as they can help us get through tough times or obstacles we may be facing. They can also help you come up with new ideas and help you stay inspired through a creative block.
Motivational quotes and affirmations are similar in the way that they are both positive statements. Motivational quotes are a great tool to use, especially when you are practicing the Law of Attraction.
You could include these quotes on your vision board, sticking the quotes around pictures of your dream job, desires, relationship goals, and much more. You could find motivational quotes that are relevant to certain areas of your life that you want to improve and put them all together on your board.
Another way that you can use motivational quotes is to use them as your affirmations. You could find quotes that you connect with the most and say them to yourself in the mirror, along with other affirmations or mantras you like. This can be a great way to start your day and help you to stay motivated.
Here are 15 motivational quotes to get you inspired today.
1. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
2. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – OG Mandino
3. “Develop an attitude of gratitude. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.” – Brian Tracy
4. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
5. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
6. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
7. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
9. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
10. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
12. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
13. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
14. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
15. “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” – Plutarch
If you want more motivational quotes, affirmations, and guides, be sure to take a look at our Law of Attraction toolkit. You will receive the tools to help you start manifesting your dream life today!
I am a magnet for all the good that life has to offer. We should give no power to limiting beliefs. I have everything I need to be happy right now and I am creating a wonderful future for myself.
The Law Of Attraction toolkit includes: